angi
Admin
Admin

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-09-30
Τόπος : In Your Soul

PostSubject: Various ‎– 1975-1995-20 Years Bear Family Records    27.09.15 6:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CD 1 01 - Bill Ramsey - Bear Facts 02 - James Intveld - Barley Hanging On 03 - Jon Emery - Running Bear 04 - Clay Blaker - Teddy Bear 05 - Dale Watson - I Can't Bear It 06 - Marvin Rainwater - The Bear Family 07 - Narvel Felts - Bear Family Rock 08 - James Talley - Black Bear Blues 09 - Lesley Schatz - Running Bear 10 - Al Casey - Surfin' Bare 11 - Ray Campi - Honey Bear 12 - Rip Masters - Grin And Near It 13 - The Sleepwalkers - Bear In The Woods 14 - Dace & Deke - Bear Creek Boogie 15 - Tommy Sands - Grizzly Bear 16 - Tony Conn - Teddy Bear 17 - Ronnie Mack - The Bare Facts Of Life 18 - Wanda Jackson - Teddy Bear Song 19 - Darrell McCall - I Thought About You (The Teddy Bear Made ..) 20 - Michael Ballew - Bear Cat Papa Blues 21 - Billy Vera - Bear Cat Mama Fron Horner's Corners 22 - Sammy Rose - Bear Country 23 - Rosie Flores - Teddy Bear Song 24 - Bill Clifton - Waltzing With Bears 25 - Georg Hamilton IV - The Preacher And The Bear 26 - Johnny Western - Bobby, The Cowboy Bear 27 - Ian Withcomb - Grizzly Bear 28 - Bibi Johns - Teddy Bears' Picnic  

CD 2 01 - Mr. Bear - Mr. Bear Comes To Town 02 - Leon McAuliffe - Three Bears 03 - Elvis Presley - Teddy Bear 04 - Rufus Thomas - Bear Cat 05 - Johnny Preston - Running Bear 06 - Curley Griffin - Gotta Whip This Bear 07 - Johnny Horton - Ole Slewfoot (Bear S, Bear Tracks) 08 - Jack Scott - Grizzly Bear 09 - Johnny Burnette - Me And The Bear 10 - The Stone Poneys - Carnival Bear 11 - Bobbie Gentry - Salome Smith And Her Amazing Dancing Bear 12 - Jean Shepard - Teddy Bear Song 13 - Arlene Harden - Teddy Bear's Picnic 14 - Mary Taylor - Little Bobby Bear 15 - Johnny Darrel - Dakota, The Dancing Bear 16 - Donna Darlene - Smokey Bear My Trooper Man 17 - Gene Autrey - Smokey Bear 18 - Gene Autrey - Fuzzy Wuzzy Teddy Bear 19 - Wilf Carter - Punkinhead (The Little Bear) 20 - The Four Deals - There Ain't No Bears In The Forest
hdnln

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] To see the link  click the thanks button on the right top of the post!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
rocknick

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Various ‎– 1975-1995-20 Years Bear Family Records    03.09.16 1:37

thanks
Back to top Go down

Various ‎– 1975-1995-20 Years Bear Family Records
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEOLERA :: VARIOUS ARTISTS/COLLECTIONS-
Jump to: