AuthorMessage
angi
Admin
Admin

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-09-30
Τόπος : In Your Soul

PostSubject: 20 Original Mod Classics   16.07.15 4:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool collection of tracks that were inspired by and inspiration for the Mod generation in the '60s and beyond. By 1967, the original Mod movement had given way to Psychedelia yet records which would influence future Mod scenes up to the very present continued to appear right through to the end of the 60's as this collection proves. Compiled by Johnny Chandler (formerly of BBC London 94.9FM and gig DJ for The Who, Paul Weller, Oasis, The Stone Roses and others). Sleevenotes by leading Mod biographer Paolo Hewitt, author of leading books on Oasis, The Jam, Small Faces and more.

trax:
1. Tin Soldier - The Small Faces 2. Circles - Les Fleurs De Lys 3. I'm Rowed Out - The Eyes 4. Little By Little - Dusty Springfield 5. Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart - The Supremes 6. Show Me The Way - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas 7. I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town - Rod Stewart 8. Agent OO Soul - Alex Harvey 9. London Social Degree - Billy Nicholls 10. I'll Keep Holding On - The Marvelettes 11. You Didn't Say A Word - Yvonne Baker 12. Do I Make Myself Clear - Etta James 13. Secret Love [Single Version] - Billy Stewart 14. Beggin' - The Timebox 15. Can't Help Thinking About Me - David Bowie & The Lower Third 16. Fortune Teller - The Vibrations 17. (If You Think You're) Groovy - P.P. Arnold 18. Meeting Over Yonder [Single Version] - The Impressions 19. Night Train - James Brown 20. Can I Get A Witness - Marvin Gaye
hdnln

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] To see the link  click the thanks button on the right top of the post!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bly

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: 20 Original Mod Classics   16.07.15 4:50

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
jeffs11375

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2014-05-25

PostSubject: Re: 20 Original Mod Classics   16.07.15 6:36

Nice collection, thank you.
Back to top Go down
rocknick