AuthorMessage
angi
Admin
Admin

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-09-30
Τόπος : In Your Soul

PostSubject: Eloy - Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes 1979 RE UP   07.07.14 8:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eighth album in the band's discography. In 1976 Frank Bornemann decides to resurrect «Eloy». He says: "In 1976, I completely reformed the group and found musicians in his hometown who shared my views on the future of Eloy. Also the first time I played the role of producer groups so that I could realize all your ideas. Klaus-Peter Matsiol - great creative personality and his style of play gave Eloy special sound. Jurgen Rosenthal - not just a drummer, but also a lyricist for three albums: "Dawm" (with me), "Ocean", "Silent Cries and Mighty Echoes" (together with me). His style of play has also identified a special significance in Eloy rhythm section .... in this part Eloy became the most successful German rock band. during this period, the financial situation was better than ever, so that we could do what they wanted. "In terms of sales this album even ahead of "Ocean".

Tracks:
All compositions composed and arranged by Eloy.
01. A) Astral Entrance / b) Master Of Sensation - 9:03
02. The Apocalypse - 14:53 including:
a). Silent Cries Divide The Nights
b). The Vision - Burning
c). Force Majeure
03. Pilot To Paradise - 7:01
04. De Labore Solis - 5:07
05. Mighty Echoes - 7:14

Personnel:
- Frank Bornemann - all guitars, lead vocals, choir
- Detlev Schmidtchen - Hammond organ M3, Mini Moog-and ARP-Synthesizers, Solina and String Ensembles, RMI keyboard computer, Fender Rhodes and Yamaha Grand Piano, Steinway Grand Piano, choir
- Klaus-Peter Matziol - Alembic Bass, Moog Taurus Pedal, Two-Minutes-Effect-Guitar, choir
- Jürgen Rosenthal - Sonore Genuine Rosewood 20 "Bass Drum, 7,5 x14" Snare Drum, Remo Toto Toms, Paiste & Zildjian Cymbols, Gongs and Kettle Drums, Assorted Percussion and finally all lyrics
hdnln

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] To see the link  click the thanks button on the right top of the post!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by angi on 06.09.16 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angi
Admin
Admin

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-09-30
Τόπος : In Your Soul

PostSubject: Re: Eloy - Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes 1979 RE UP   11.03.15 15:48

REUP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] To see the link  click the thanks button on the right top of the post!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
rocknick

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Eloy - Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes 1979 RE UP   12.03.15 8:55

thanks
Back to top Go down
zakk2014

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2018-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Eloy - Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes 1979 RE UP   07.01.18 1:04

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eloy - Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes 1979 RE UP   

Back to top Go down

Eloy - Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes 1979 RE UP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEOLERA :: ROCK MUSIC-
Jump to: